|Explanation (1 entries)
- This is a todo list - for now we(=TP)'ll track the bugs and feature requests here, moving them to 'done' when they're... done.
Feel free to add entries, but I'd appreciate it if I was the only one deleting and moving them.
|Todo (16 entries)
|Done (16 entries)
- added postcounts.
- change adminlog, 'was promoted to' 'user was promoted to'
- check the double post preventor: in " SmartTab - now with Mousewheel support" a double post occured anyhow.
Skaarjj: it also happened in " ROFLAMO"
- fix <title> on preserved threads to look like the title in the black row...
- The following happens when adding, editing, and probably deleting a Todo.
Notice: Undefined index: in /home/.anonkablender/docozone/ozoneasylum.com/shared/grailapi.php on line 1434
- throw out recent changes, add profile link.
- -new grail: rsschanges link throws some kind of error if rsschange module hasn\'t been installed yet
- htmlpage/admin & create - check handling of htmlentities, especially in conjunktion with linkwords.
- -email from (form) patient file feature.
- Boldify "Login Options" text in left column of login form.
Capitalize "Your User Name". (also "Add Entry", colon behind "Section Title" when we've got nothing else at all to do...)
- adminLog non owning-user edits of posts.
- When moving a thread without replying first, the parent forum isn't updated in the breadcrumbs - see FTP Help -k
TP: I can't reproduce this - sure it was just not a fluke caching of the page?
Ah, yup, when I look at it now it's fine. Hadn't thought of the cache possibility.
- block bots from adminlog - master priority on that one, since links removed from a post still show up there.
- reintroduce the display of the ML rank, create a ML listing page under the memberlist/special user pages.
- fix asylum ring.
- link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/png" href="http://www.ozoneasylum.com/images/layouts/ozoneasylum/favicon.ico"
(look it up)
|Rejected (7 entries)
- Add "Login" link to the sublogo links.
TP: - You never login here. You authenticate yourself when needed - and the asylum doesn't know who youare when it doesn't absolutly need it.
I suspect what you want is the profile link, (which will of course first need your username and password to go to the right profile) - and that's already in the list serveral steps up.
metahuman: A profile link is the next best thing to a front page login form, which is what I requested. It took me a good half-hour of searching for a login form and then I realized the lack of one. I suspect it will take new-to-Asylum registrants longer.
- Implement private messaging.
TP: Oh great, another place to check wether someone send me a message - oh wait, this is already covered by the email from patient file feature above...
metahuman: So the Asylum doesn't know who you are when you're unneeded, yet the Googlebot is free to promote you, and we're not allowed a simple method of anonymous contact? Interesting...
kuckus: aww come on... as TP said there will be a contact form in everyone's profile so there's really no need for this.
metahuman: TP enabled messaging users via e-mail so this isn't a biggie any longer.
- Add "no robots / no cache" option to new threads. Googlebot likes to index Asylum threads...
TP: ??? What? Google is supposed to index those threads! Why would we want to do that?
metahuman: You saw the 'option' word, right? Reason: if a thread starter includes an e-mail address in the initial message and Googlebot caches the thread, that e-mail address is collected by robots and memetically transmitted around the world (as far as e-mail harvesters go.)
- Allow users to edit their own ancient messages.
TP: That's a feature that has been explicitly decided against - there were serveral reasons, amongst them that you shouldn't be able to retract your words to easily (you can still ask a mod to remove them) and that being able to change your posts would require everyone to reread everything all the time.
metahuman: No problem. I just wanted to remove an e-mail address from an old post because it was being attacked by robots...
- Removing the \r characters in the [ code ] blocks ( and it shouldn\'t hurt to remove them completly in the whole posts ), to prevent the double new lines due to the \n and \r when pasting the code in an editor. Sorry I ( poi ) am picky.
TP: Get a decent editor that can convert tthe different newlines standards on the fly - I won\'t be fiddeling with the code within [code] tags any more than I must - they should be presented just the way the user posted them (and some languages are very sensitive on the \r \n issues)
- investigate the red/yellow pills issue. (->warmage is currently working on this one).
TP: Well, we're all out of ideas. Rejected till some inspiration comes along.